It’s Friday. And it’s been quite a week: swim champs, trips to the library, massages (yes, plural), unexpected out-of-town guests, a performance of ‘Oliver Twist’, a 99th birthday party. And a Prince. Time marches on.
Here’s what I’ve discovered this week:
- Seth Godin wants us to consider changing the culture to change the world. Remembering, of course, that the future is messy.
- Koseli at Design Mom posted about this fantastic tumblr: Times Haiku.
- This is going on my drinks list – because who doesn’t want to drink something called ‘The Lavender Ghost’.
- Aspiring Kennedy’s vigil outside a certain hospital this week was particularly awesome. (Be sure to click-through on her other adventures and antics in the Big Smoke.)
- Speaking of London, I toured a gorgeous home filled with light – and industrial windows – thanks to the lovely Simone at ‘The Bottom of the Ironing Basket’.
- This post from Ruth at ‘A Model Recommends’ helped tip the decision I’d been waffling on: ‘No Pressure’ and a ‘Bikini-tini’.
Hope you had a wonderful week. Here’s a little music to set you on your way. It’s the Punch Brothers – aka the tightest band working today. With a MacArthur Fellow. (I know, right?)